Take the Iron Man collectible experience to a whole new level! Hot Toys' team is recreating the realistic look of the visually futuristic armor while offering a fascinating glimpse into the Marvel’s iconic suit! Designed by Tony Stark, the Iron Man Mark IV suit has left a remarkable impression among the hearts of fans for its grand entrance in Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Being the very first Hot Toys’ figure that adopts an overall translucent matte appearance, the sixth scale Iron Man Mark IV (Holographic Version) collectible figure in shades of red and gold demonstrates the team's incredible workmanship that combines creativity and the refined gear design. Crafted using the latest technology, the one-of-a-kind Iron Man figure is a 2020 Toy Fair Exclusive item, available only in selected markets!
The highly-detailed figure is perfectly crafted based on the image of Iron Man Mark IV armor in the movie, features a meticulously sculpted armored body with movie-accurate proportion; strengthened articulation performance by a number of diecast parts; newly designed armor parts composed of translucent matte material in distinctive red and gold colors, revealing the mechanical design and details of the complex armor; LED light-up functions on Arc Reactor with circular-shaped indent on chest, eyes, hands, and forearms; two sets of interchangeable forearm armor and a specially designed figure stand in translucent black color.
Be sure to add this charming figure to your ultimate Iron Man collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark IV (Holographic Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in Iron Man 2
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Signature red and gold-colored armor parts with a translucent matte finish, crafted using the latest technology
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular and weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of removable chest armor
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (regular and weapon-firing)
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated flaps on the back of the armor on both legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Specially designed translucent black-colored figure stand with character nameplate and graphic card
** Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required