Moving forward and ready to throw a heavy metallic plate symbol of the Xavier Institute, the bulky mutant known as Blob expresses all his satisfaction and fury with a malicious smile plastered on his face, on a base where step by step, his heavy footprints raise the stones of the ground around Mansion X. Thus Iron Studios proudly presents \”Blob – Marvel Comics – BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios\”, with the gigantic villain adding more weight to the Marvel mutants diorama.
Fred J. Dukes from an early age gained body mass abnormally. Thanks to his mutant powers, he got a decent but humiliating job as a freak show, taking on the name of Blob. Approached by Magneto, he later founded the Brotherhood of Mutants and became one of the most constant villains in the Marvel Universe. Blob has an immensely fat body, which gives him super strength and invulnerability. When it sticks to the ground, no force is able to move it.
Blob arrives to add one more iconic character from the universe of Marvel mutant heroes and villains, who are part of the colossal battle diorama between the X-Men and their allies, against the giant Sentinel robots controlled by Magneto and his Mutant Brotherhood, but that they will also be able to compose different scenarios according to the wishes of each collector, creating different formations with their favorite characters, as well as representing each one very well in their Marvel collection.
Blob BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.6 in (H) x 10.6 in (W) x 9 in (L)
Product Weight: 5.9 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org